- E-mail exchange of information concerning Requests for Proposals (RFP's), New Plan specifications, etc.
- RFP depository online
- Website available at www.members.salgba.org with on-line membership directory, member search, and twitter
- Public Sector Membership is $200 for one year beginning on the date your membership fee is paid. The entity may have up to six individuals added to the membership to receive full benefits.
- Business Entity Membership is $325 for one year beginning on the date your membership fee is paid. The company may have up to six individuals added to the membership to receive full benefits.
- Online Application
- Public Sector Membership Application (PDF Format)
- Business Entity Membership Application (PDF Format)
- Credit Card Processing Form (PDF Format)
- General Sessions, roundtables and workshops designed to inform and enlighten
- Networking opportunities with fellow members and guests in the benefits field
- Certified Government Benefits Administrator certification program and Continuing Education Credit offered
- Special events and activities
- Certified Government Benefits Administrator (CGBA)Professional Certification
- Educational credits available at SALGBA Conferences and transfer credit availability
2018 SAL2018 SALGBA Regional Conference August 20-21 in Huntsville, AL - (more info coming soon)
SALGBA Regional Conference January 2019 in Henderson, NV - (more info coming soon)